Tuesday, April 29, 2014

my narrative report on let it go song


let it go song. this song is fantastic i thought it will be fade away after showing the 3d movie entitled "FROZEN" but i was wrong and in fact people gone wild as children forcing their parents to buy them a copy of Cd's that available in the music store. indeed demi lovato was one of the highest paid singer artist in the world's industry of music she might be an opposite to lady gaga but she has the remarkable achievement ever and helps that 3d Movie gone wet and wild and sold their tickets in no time. amazing song it inspire me a lot. it reminds me of my past love and only girl.


this photo is credit to "FROZEN" and "DEMI LOVATO"

click here here for more info: my narrative report on let it go song

No comments:

Post a Comment