Tuesday, April 29, 2014

someone hack my paypal account


goodbye to my first atm card and hello to my new one. i don't get it whenever i log in to my old account in paypal they are always sent me a notice for being a malicious user in paypal website. but the facts is i don't know what was going on, and they are forcing me to send any credentials (government id, transaction id, license id, and anything) because someone hacked into my account and i was unaware of the situation and thanks to a beautiful woman who help me to process my new bank account, she's pretty and i really like her i think she's in 30's or 39 of age so damn pretty for me. hehehehe but thanks to her my new account is now online in paypal website.

click here for more info : someone hack my paypal account

No comments:

Post a Comment